Tuesday, December 13, 2016

The Interview.



Interviewer:  "Hello,  and welcome to Mystical Talk Radio, I'm John of Mystical Talk.  We have with us a woman who says that she is a warrior in the true mystical sense of the word.  Welcome Miss Anne.  Now I want our listeners to know that Anne is not her real name, our guest only agreed to the interview on the condition that we not reveal her identity, is that correct Miss Anne?

Miss Anne:  "Yes."

Interviewer:  "And Anne is not your real name of course."

Miss Anne:  "No, I'm afraid not."

Interviewer:  "Well tell us Miss Anne, our show is Mystical Talk Radio and from your book, Encounters with St. Michael the Archangel. you claim to have encountered the mystical realm, is that correct?"

Miss Anne:  "Yes, many times in fact."

Interviewer:  "So the mystical realm is real, is that what you are trying to tell us."

Miss Anne:  "Yes.  Very Real in fact.  More real that our own existence.  Accessing the mystical realm is the same as brushing the edge of eternity.  When you brush this truth, you have felt the breath of God pass over you."

Interviewer:  "So there is a God?"

Miss Anne:  "Yes, most definitely.  I have had many experiences of God, and although I am sure of His reality, it is not a reality that be conveyed to anyone else.  You see God is a personal experience for each person.  The love of God from His heart has given us many ways to access Him.   For those who seek Him with a true desire to know God and not by any selfish means, God will send a way to light the path.  These things cannot be explained by any means other than a loving, God who knows all and can direct us to Himself, if we choose to follow the signs that is.:

Interviewer:  "Can you give us an example of one of these experiences?"

Miss Anne:  "Certainly.  I have a heart condition that required I seek a Cardiologist.  I went to the Dr. and I had a list of questions that I wanted to ask him.  I especially wanted to ask him if my heart condition would shorten my life.  Basically, I wanted to know how long I could expect to live."

Interviewer:  "Ok, so you went to the Cardiologist, and what happened there?"

Miss Anne: "Well, honestly, he wasn't very nice to me.  I thought I was in the room with the man that was planning my funeral.  He took no interest in me, his demeanor was that I was a hopeless case, and it was obvious that he wanted to get out of there to go to something else that was more important to him."

Interviewer: "Oh, that must have been terrible."

Miss Anne: (laughs), "Well, yes it was, but the worst thing was that he made me feel so bad, I didn't feel like I could even ask him the questions I wanted to ask.  I mean, I was paying for his time, but he was so rude that I had no confidence in him at all.  I didn't get to ask him about my expected life span, I was so disappointed.  I left feeling awful about myself."

Interviewer: "I'm sure that's not the end of it, what happened next."

Miss Anne:  "Well that night I went to Eucharistic Adoration, to a beautiful church on a hill that had all night adoration."

Interviewer: "For our non-Catholic listeners, Eucharist Adoration is where the Blessed Sacrament is exposed in a sacred vessel, a Monstrance is it?"

Miss Anne:  "Yes, that is correct."

Interviewer: "And Catholics pray in front of the Eucharist, correct?"

Miss Anne:  "Yes, you see we believe it is truly the body, blood, soul and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ.  I actually know it is true, but I don't think we have time for that."

Interviewer: (Yelling off mike), "Maggie, reschedule Miss Anne for another slot on Mystical Radio!"

Maggie: (Laughs) "No problem, as soon as you all are done."

Interviewer: (Laughs) "Well at least someone listens to me!  Ok, so you were saying Miss Anne.  Wait, let me ask you a question first.  Had you told anyone of your bad experience with the Doctor?"

Miss Anne: "No, no one."

Interviewer: "Ok, so you are at Eucharist Adoration, then what."

Miss Anne: "Well, after I prayed as I was leaving, a man stopped me as I walked down the aisle.  He said, 'Excuse me ma'm, but I need to stop you and talk to you.  Jesus wants me to tell you something."

Interviewer: "Wow, Jesus huh? Where you skeptical at all?"

Miss Anne: "I'm very analytical, I'm afraid I never dismiss anything right off hand, I always want to analyse what is given to me for truth or falsehood."

Interviewer: "So you were open that this man may have had a message from Jesus for you?"

Miss Anne: "Open, but not convinced."

Interviewer: "What did this man say to you."

Miss Anne: "He proceeded to tell me everything I had just prayed about."

Interviewer: "What!!  He told you what you had just prayed about?  Where you praying out loud, maybe he overheard you."

Miss Anne: "I'm afraid that isn't possible, I said all of my prayers silently.  I never uttered a word."

Interviewer: "And you had never met or seen this man before?"

Miss Anne: "No."

Interviewer: "Perhaps he made a good guess?"

Miss Anne: "No, you see he was too specific about what he knew.  The only way he could have known what he had told me was if God Himself had revealed it to him.  I believe this was the Holy Spirit preparing me for what came next."

Interviewer: "Please tell us."

Miss Anne: "Then he said something that could not be denied by any means other than God.  I had told no one of my horrible encounter with the Doctor, nor did anyone know that I wanted to ask the Doctor how long I would live.  The man looked at me and said the following:  This is what Jesus is telling me to tell you.  'If you want to have a long life, all you have to do is ask Me.  Ask Me and I will give it to you.'"

(Silence)

Interviewer:  "Wow.  That is amazing.  So what was your reaction to this?"

Miss Anne: "I think my eyes got big and my mouth hung open for a bit!   After that there was no doubt in my mind that what he was telling me was from the Lord."

Interviewer:  "I must say I'm always a little skeptical myself but I have to say that is amazing.  So tell us, did you ask Him for a long life?"

Miss Anne: (laughs) "Well, I think I will keep that prayer to myself."

Interviewer:  "And rightly so.  Well I'm afraid we are now out of time, but this has been a fascinating talk and I do want to thank you for coming on Mystical Talk Radio, and we look forward to having you back on a future radio show.

Miss Anne: "Yes, thank you, I would be happy to."

Interviewer:  "And I am John with Mystical Talk Radio, until next time!




=============================================
The Radio interview is fictional, but the story contained in it is very true and happened to me.


No comments: